May 4, 2017
Ultra Consultants and Epicor’s Manufacturing Group explore how Epicor ERP enables manufacturers to optimize their critical supply chains.
Supply chain management is not only about the making/procuring and moving of goods, but also the relationships, processes and information that coexists to provide a product.
Financial performance in today’s complex global environment is heavily influenced by the performance of these “links” in the supply chain. Goods and information are the two key things that flow through a supply chain, and in Epicor ERP, this chain is of critical importance.
This webinar covers:
- Embedded Nature of the product – i.e. Workflow
- Global Capability – Parts, Centralized Procurement
- Fulfillment Workbench
- MRP II – Forecast capability and Scheduling Engine
- Ability to run PO Suggestions standalone to MRP for MTO (MRP “Lite”)
- Kanban Supply
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Container Tracking
- Turnkey EDI Solution