Best Practices Webinar: Manage Forces Facing Food and beverage processors
From changing customer demands and ever-increasing food safety requirements to new distribution channels and merger/acquisition activity, there’s never been a more competitive or disruptive environment facing today’s food and beverage processors.
The session will share how forward-looking processors leverage enterprise systems to improve processes such as lot trace management, production, compliance, food safety, product development and other areas.
Perfect for food and beverage industry ERP project teams, the session looks at the common challenges facing these organizations including lack of integrated tools and automated systems, recipe management, document control and other mission-critical functions.
- Business Issues and trends facing today’s food and beverage processors
- Best practices in automating food safety reporting, compliance, product development
- Strategies to move away from siloed, stand-alone systems to automated platforms that scale and drive true business process transformation.
Who Should Request Archived Recording?
- Food & Bev project teams interested in an ERP transformation project
- C-Level teams from production, operations, food safety, compliance
- IT leaders
From purchasing to manufacturing, inventory, sales, customer service, and financial management, the Sage easy-to-use business management solutions adjust to your unique company rules and processes. Sage ERP solutions can also help you with people and human capital management, CRM, your fixed assets, and more. Find out more about Sage here.