Manufacturing CRM + ERP: Nurturing a Life-Long Customer Journey
In this time of digital transformation, diving into data at a scientific level is now a must for every type of organization, and without a connected CRM and ERP system you won’t have the data integrity and level of detail necessary to predict and control outcomes with your customer. A CRM + ERP built for manufacturing is the critical foundation for nurturing a life-long customer journey.
In this on-demand webinar, SYSPRO CRM Product Manager, Brian Mansfield, SYSPRO Chief Marketing Officer, Dawna Olsen, and Ultra Consultants’ Director – Center of Excellence, Andrew Bolivar, highlight how manufacturing CRM allows businesses to optimize practices, boost customer relationships, and fuel sales and marketing efforts.
- Why customer experience excellence from acquisition to after-sales service will make or break your competitive advantage
- What components drive an effective manufacturing CRM system
- A demonstration of highly-customizable CRM features
- Why CRM is critical to having a solid digital approach and B2B/B2C e-commerce strategy
- Learn from some of today’s leading manufacturers finding success with CRM and ERP integration
Who Should View this On-Demand Webinar:
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing and distribution organizations
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, Marketing, Sales, ERP Leaders
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
SYSPRO is a global, independent provider of industry-built ERP software designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors. Focused on delivering optimized performance and complete business visibility, the SYSPRO solution is highly scalable, and can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or accessed via a mobile device. SYSPRO’s strengths lie in a simplified approach to technology, expertise in a range of industries, and a commitment to future-proofing customer and partner success.
SYSPRO has more than 15,000 licensed companies in over 60 countries across six continents. Learn more about SYSPRO.