Discrete manufacturers know the importance of preventive and predictive asset management.
To meet the challenges, it is key to leverage robust enterprise asset management software that can optimize maintenance operations to reach new levels of efficiency.
EAM solutions can also help companies add service capabilities, and establish new revenue streams.
These are the special topics addressed in this On-Demand Webinar with special guests from Infor.
See how EAM technology features can help companies add service capabilities to increase a manufacturer’s competitive advantage—particularly when it is difficult to compete on the product price.
- Get an overview of the importance of EAM applications.
- Understand how aftermarket service capabilities represent a new revenue stream for discrete manufacturers
- See why field service technicians need mobile technology for high levels of efficiency and productivity
Who Should Watch?
- C-level leaders in discrete manufacturing
- ERP, IT Directors
- Maintenance, Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Infor has been building enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for enterprise-level and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) for more than 16 years.
Today, we offer industry-specific cloud software suites for businesses of all sizes—securely hosted through Amazon Web Services to quickly scale your company, without you having to worry about hosting or management.