Best Practices Webinar: Five Factors for a Successful ERP Selection
Today’s manufacturing company is challenged to select an ERP system that leads to true business process improvement. The foundation for selecting the right ERP system is having the answers to five key success factors.
Manufacturers considering investing in a new ERP solution can’t afford to miss this event. With the information presented at this webinar, you will have an updated game plan to help you achieve an effective ERP selection project.
Gain insight into the elements of a checklist to begin assessing your ERP maturity and health.
Attendees who view the on demand recording get a better sense of:
- Why your selection is about more than just features and functions
- What cost and contract considerations should be examined
- The risks to your company that should be assessed prior to your project
- The risk for your selected technology and platform
- Implementation and support options and what questions should be asked
Who Should Request the On Demand Webinar
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing, distribution organizations
- Vice Presidents and General Managers
- ERP, IT Practitioners
- Mid-level Managers concerned with Business Process Improvement
- Operations Leaders
- IT, ERP professionals
Leading the session is Jeff Carr – Ultra’s Founder and CEO. Jeff is a sought-after expert and independent voice in enterprise system technology, ERP selection, ERP evaluation, ERP implementation and business process improvement. Jeff’s organizations have helped over 1,200 manufacturing companies transform their business operations.