Ultra Consultants seeks an experienced Business Development Manager with a deep understanding of Manufacturing/Distribution, ERP, professional services, and ROI of business transformation projects.
In this role, you will work with sales and operations teams in executing a multi-step sales process for acquiring new accounts and prospect objectives and strategies. Major milestone activities include introductory presentations, phone and on-site discovery, along with proposals that focus on business performance. With operations, they will work to develop SOWs and project plans that drive best practices and process improvement, along with potential selection of enterprise software applications.
Candidates located in the western region of the continental United States are encouraged to apply. Internal team meetings and interactions with management are mostly web-based and allow you to maintain maximum flexibility. We are seeking professionals who have a history of strong sales performance against quota and progressive account responsibilities, with a background in business process improvement supported by enterprise technologies.
- Responsible for achieving assigned new account booking plans
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present our services, value and differentiation effectively at all influential levels of an organization
- Ability to participate in group discussions of current business process flows, while articulating the value of potential future state best practices
- Possess the ability to communicate the process of business transformation and ERP selection as it relates to our methodology, along with the client’s strategic and business performance objectives
- Build and promote customer relationships by partnering, collaborating and understanding their needs
- Collaborate with Operational Practice Leaders in crafting polished and compelling sales presentations and content
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The Business Development Manager is expected to have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Successful previous experience in business development, consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge and understanding of the value of networking within manufacturing and distribution vertical markets
- Experience in the relationship and management of multi-step, discovery-based sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence with a consultative, solution-oriented approach
- Strong sense of teamwork with business development, operations and other functional areas
- Strong domain knowledge in distribution, manufacturing and familiarity with all types (Process, Food and Beverage, Make to Order, Engineer to order, Make to Stock, etc.)
- ERP and other technology familiarity
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
To the Business Development Manager, we offer:
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Incentive and bonus structure
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- 401K Retirement Plan
Ultra Consultants is the leading independent consulting firm serving the manufacturing and distribution industries. It is our standard that all clients are 100% satisfied with our work.
Through the work efforts of the Executive Team, Directors, Consultants and Sales, the expected outcome of every engagement is focused on providing the highest possible value as defined in the Statement of Work and company core values. The BD Manager is expected to deliver value as a trusted advisor and perform accordingly with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and trustworthiness. Work products are expected to be delivered professionally and on-time, with deliverables that adhere and promote Ultra’s methodology and brand.
- Commitment to work within and outside normal working hours to meet/exceed expectations across multiple time zones.
- Travel to various locations mostly within United States however, some international travel may be required.
- This position is in the western region of United States.
- Ultra personnel work from their respective home office and travel, as necessary.
- Use of telephone and multi-media conferencing are standard practice.
- Internal team meetings and interactions are mostly web-based along with travel requirements to various locations in both a selling and company meeting capacity.
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work!
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: California, United States 93266, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year