We are seeking a creative, accomplished content marketing manager with a depth of experience in B2B marketing to join the Ultra Consultant’s Marketing team. This role requires an expert command of B2B messaging, grammar, style, understanding of content marketing trends and management as well as the desire to create processes that help non-writers access and implement accurate messaging.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track-record of creating content strategies and engaging messaging that drives demand. They are creative, data-driven, and passionate about marketing brands and services. They thrive in a high-volume environment working across teams and channels to deliver compelling content.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing to define and communicate brand voice and messaging strategies
- Own the Marketing content calendar and messaging strategy
- Produce compelling messaging that aligns with brand standards while understanding the strategic objective
- Oversee the writing, proofreading, and editing at various stages of the writing process while ensuring editorial standards are met
- Work across teams, markets, and channels (i.e. social media, email, ads, web pages, and PR) to position our brand, expertise and services
- Deliver taglines, messaging, and content across channels, and markets that moves the needle
- Create processes and mechanisms to ensure efficiency and scale content creation across platforms
- Work cross-functionally to deliver accurate positioning of our brand and services
- Manage workload with little oversight to ensure multiple deliverables are completed
- Conduct customer and competitive research while staying ahead of digital marketing and industry trends
- Own the audit and feedback loops with teams who create client-facing copy enabling them to uphold voice and brand standards
- Present copy strategy and concepts to leadership
A day in the life
This remote role will see you as the point person for all Ultra Consultants messaging copy-related initiatives across channels and markets. You will be the subject matter expert for content related to engagement and acquisition campaigns. You will act as the voice of our brand with a deep understanding of the needs of our customers. You will lead our content strategy and the creation of customer-facing messaging. You work fast with strong attention to detail, write and edit for various audiences and tonality, and manage multiple priorities effectively.
About the team
Ultra Consultants Marketing is an agile team working towards innovative ways to grow our business through multiple channels and multiple platforms. We work cross-departmentally, with vendors and clients to understand communication goals, discern messaging priorities, and meet needs with creativity and precision.
- Impeccable oral and written marketing communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills with proven ability to influence
- Proven ability to move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically in an ambiguous environment
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication
- Digitally and technically savvy with a passion for brand positioning and content marketing
- An available online portfolio or professional examples
- 5+ years of professional experience in content marketing, writing, and copyediting (preferably in the B2B space)
- 5+ years of professional (non-internship) B2B marketing and brand experience
- 5+ years of experience building, executing, and scaling content for cross-functional marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience leading copy standards for a high volume of conceptual and production work across functions
- 5+ years’ experience with Office including MS Word, Power Point, and Excel
- 5+ years of experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work.
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Illinois, United States , US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year