Creative Design & Brand Manager
Ultra Consultants is a business transformation consulting firm serving the North America mid-market manufacturing and distribution industries. Our services are focused on leading clients to realize enterprise performance improvement through industry best practices and technology enablement. Ultra is a progressive, dynamic, and exciting growth-oriented company with a proven track record of success for our clients and our business.
We are seeking a passionate and progressive Creative Design & Brand Manager to lead our brand vision and develop creative assets across print and digital channels including web, social and search. The Creative Design & Brand Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and will play an active role in shaping the brand from day one. They will measure the effectiveness and impact of our creative and messaging against our competitors and brand awareness in our space. They will be responsible for all creative across numerous mediums including direct mail, email, web, landing pages, white papers, case studies, campaigns, social media, presentations and more. They will lead and ensure compliance with Ultra’s brand style guidelines internally and externally as needed.
Ultra Consultants provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth. Qualified candidates who are highly productive in working from home and enjoy having fun while working hard in a dynamic and rapidly growing company are highly encouraged to apply.
To the qualified candidate we offer comprehensive benefits including:
- Competitive annual salary
- Variable compensation opportunities through incentive and bonus structures
- Work from home life-balance
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- Develop and implement a strong brand strategy, positioning Ultra as the thought leader in the mid-market consulting sector
- Establish the entire creative approach including messaging, graphics, and design across a variety of marketing and sales mediums
- Develop creative and innovative campaign concepts that connect with our audience and brand
- Coordinate and develop ideas and concepts for web, email, advertising, social media and vendor and customer projects to deliver creative that meets and expands on the principals and standards of the Ultra brand and reflects a proper organizational vision
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of design projects through engagement and brand awareness.
- Ensure written and graphic content are consistent, functional, and effective
- Help define our voice in social channels while developing a social media content strategy and calendar
- Coordinate and schedule relevant, original, high-quality social posts and social media advertising campaigns for all platforms in collaboration with our content writer
- Monitor activity of social media ads and posts. Gather insights, analytics, and data reports.
- Represent brand essence seamlessly by working cross-functionally with internal marketing, sales, and operational teams to ensure consistency and quality of brand experience at every touch point
- Evaluate trends, assess new data, and keep up to date with the latest marketing techniques
Required Skills, Abilities and Characteristics:
- 5+ years’ experience in creative marketing (design, art, digital)
- Strong portfolio of diverse creative campaign and brand work from design to integrated advertising campaigns
- Experience in digital marketing best practices for delivering customer-focused communications that grab the customer’s attention
- Excellent visual, layout and typographic sensibility
- Experience with engaging and growing a social audience on one or more platforms
- A self-managing, motivated and entrepreneurial outlook
- Team spirit with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· Comfortable with balance of day-to-day tactics and long-term strategy
- Expert level experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
Ultra Consultants team members work from their home offices with the use of collaborative technologies: conference calls, video calls, email, instant messages, etc. as part of a daily routine. We get together for certain meetings and activities throughout the year at various locations to work face-to-face, build comradery, and have fun.
- Commitment to work within and outside normal working hours across multiple time-zones to meet/exceed expectations
- Use of computer, telephone, multi-media conferencing within the home office environment
- Passion for learning and collaborating
- Occasional travel to attend company and departmental meetings
Ultra is a leading independent business transformation consulting firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services in the mid-market manufacturing and distribution industries. Our core values revolve around integrity, honesty, client success, and doing what it takes to be the best. With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra Consultants serves as a trusted long-term advisor to our clients.
At Ultra, we operate as a team and are dedicated to delivering value for our clients and respecting our employees. This dedication awarded Ultra the certification of “A Great Place to Work” for the past 4 years.
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Chicago, Illinois, United States 60654, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year