As a key member of the marketing team, the Demand Generation Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and assume a lead role in building and executing integrated, multi-channel demand generation campaigns and programs to capture leads, build brand awareness and create buzz.
The person will have a proven track record of increasing leads for a company and a deep understanding of marketing operations and processes, email marketing, account-based marketing (ABM) and program management and execution.
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for defining key metrics for measuring campaign tactics, ROI and success, in addition to building awareness of our brand to the relevant target markets and personas. The ideal candidate is someone that thinks strategically and at scale to support our fast-growing business.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the Marketing Team to understand the market, personas and trends to effectively develop, manage and execute all demand generation campaigns and associated tactics across all marketing channels (email, digital, social, PR, partners/associations, events)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing for a fully integrated demand generation to achieve lead goals, increased pipeline and other strategic revenue growth goals
- Manage the marketing aspects of the tech stack:
- Marketing Automation: Hubspot
- CRM: SalesForce
- Leads: ZoomInfo and RingLead
- Ensure that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Measurement, analysis and reporting of all campaigns for effectiveness and ROI, including the ability to demonstrate direct or indirect impact on revenue from marketing campaigns
- Manage SEM and implement A/B testing methodologies with our SEM agency
- Develop and execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) plans for targeted accounts along with nurture programs for other tiered accounts.
A day in the life
This remote role will see you collaborating with Ultra Consultants sales and marketing teams on demand gen strategies and tactical execution. You will work alongside the Marketing Director and Content Marketing Manager to plan ABM and content marketing strategy,and collaborate on our SEO / PPC with our SEM agency. You will work with the CRO and Director of Marketing to assess our sales funnel strategies, measurable KPIs, and manage the strategy and execution of our inbound marketing efforts.
About the team
Ultra Consultants Marketing is an agile team working towards innovative ways to grow our business through multiple channels and multiple platforms. We work cross-departmentally, with vendors and clients to understand communication goals, discern messaging priorities, and meet needs with creativity and precision.
- Impeccable oral and written marketing communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills with proven ability to influence
- Proven ability to move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically in an ambiguous environment
- Able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication
- Digitally and technically savvy with a passion for relationship marketing in a B2B environment
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing, (preferably in the B2B space)
- 5+ years of professional (non-internship) B2B Demand Gen / Inbound marketing
- Experience building, executing, and scaling strategies for partner marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Experience with Hubspot or similar Marketing Automation
- HubSpot Offers to the Demand Generation Manager
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Remote work (Ultra has been a fully remote workforce since 2012)
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Education Opportunities
- Clarified Growth Trajectory
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work.
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Illinois, United States , US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year