We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager and experienced copywriter to champion Ultra’s brand voice and internal/external communications. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of our customers in order to produce engaging and relevant content that improves customer engagement, builds awareness, and ultimately drives sales. As part of the marketing team, you will develop a wide range of content for every stage of the funnel across media including eBooks, blog articles, case studies, video, and other content assets. You will also partner with other members of the marketing team to execute customer acquisition campaigns to drive growth for the business.
Responsible for Content Creation of:
- White Papers, eBooks and Sales Collateral
- Case Studies & Stories from the field (content from our field operations team)
- Blog writing
- Press Release and Article Pitches
- Podcast copy and narration
- Creating content for website landing pages for webinars, new services, etc.
- Email content for sales drips, marketing campaigns AND customer satisfaction and referrals.
- Coordinating Video copy and scripts for interviews with customers, consultants, etc.
- Surveys (i.e. Coordinating new industry-wide surveys, revising our existing website and email surveys)
- Advertising copy
- Create and execute content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic (SEO), engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborate with company leadership and other departments to create innovative content ideas and high-quality content
- Develop and manage editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team membersEdit, proofread and improve content including content produced by other members of the marketing team
- Actively manage and promote our blog and social channels
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics in coordination with Marketing Team
- Deliver content to Marketing Team for sharing across channels
- Coordinate efforts with creative manager to bring our content to life
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Knowledge of manufacturing and distribution industry and ERP systems
- Experience working with a field operations team to generate content
- Proven work experience as a content marketer and/or technical writer
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Must submit 3 writing samples or share a portfolio website
To the Marketing Content Writer, we offer:
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work!
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Greater Chicago Area 60618, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 3 Year