Ultra Consultants seeks experienced Sales Account Executive with an understanding of ERP & related technologies, professional services and Manufacturing/Distribution in the context of business transformation projects.
In this role, you will work with sales and operations while executing complex sales cycles in the pursuit of acquiring new accounts. You will be helping mid-size manufacturing and distribution companies develop a plan to prepare their organization for technology selection and implementation. This work is usually done while leveraging operations expertise as an input into the plans creation. Your key points of contact will be the Executive team of your prospects, so strong Executive presence, communication and experience is beneficial. This role allows you to work with industry experts, develop relationships with company leaders, and grow your own professional expertise and network.
While east coast residence is desirable, we are open to candidates who may reside in the Midwest. Internal team meetings and interactions with management are mostly web-based and allow you to maintain maximum flexibility. We are seeking professionals who have a history of strong sales performance against quota and progressive account responsibilities, with a background in business process improvement supported by enterprise technologies.
- Responsible for achieving assigned new account booking plans
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present our services, value and differentiation effectively at all influential levels of an organization
- Ability to participate in group discussions of current business process flows, while articulating the value of potential future state best practices
- Possess the ability to communicate the process of business transformation and ERP selection as it relates to our methodology, along with the client’s strategic and business performance objectives
- Build and promote customer relationships by partnering, collaborating and understanding their needs
- Collaborate with business development teams in crafting polished and compelling sales presentations and content
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Successful previous experience in business development, consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Knowledge and understanding of the value of networking within manufacturing and distribution vertical markets
- Experience in the relationship and management of discovery-based sales cycles
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence with a consultative, solution-oriented approach
- Strong sense of teamwork with business development, operations and other functional areas
- Strong domain knowledge in distribution, manufacturing and familiarity with all types (Process, Food and Beverage, Make to Order, Engineer to order, Make to Stock, etc.)
- ERP and other technology familiarity
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Ultra Consultants is the leading independent consulting firm serving the manufacturing and distribution industries. It is our standard that all clients are 100% satisfied with our work.
Through the work efforts of the Executive Team, Directors, Consultants and Sales, the expected outcome of every engagement is focused on providing the highest possible value as defined in the Statement of Work and our company core values. The Sales Account Executive is expected to deliver value as a trusted advisor and perform accordingly with the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, and trustworthiness. Work products are expected to be delivered professionally and on-time, with deliverables that adhere and promote Ultra’s methodology and brand.
- Potential travel (20% on average) to North American locations
- Commitment to work within and outside normal working hours to meet or exceed expectations.
- Adapt to our client’s work environment
- Must be comfortable working in a variety of environments from the Board Room to the Shop Floor
- Frequent visits to industrial sites that may involve exposure to heat, noise, large industrial equipment, moving assembly lines, chemicals, and other environmental factors
- Home Office environment is the responsibility of the individual as outlined in the Ultra Employee Handbook
- Use of telephone and multi-media conferencing will be a standard practice.
To the Sales Account Executive, we offer:
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Incentive and bonus structure
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- 401K Retirement Plans
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work!
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Boston, Massachusetts, United States 02118, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year