The Senior Consultant – Organizational Change Management (OCM) Lead will work with the project team and organizational leaders to ensure adoption, utilization and proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
This is a key role in ensuring business process/continuous improvement and ERP implementation initiatives meet the desired business outcomes through the effective application of a change management methodology, techniques, and actions. The OCM Lead will supports executives, project leaders and business stakeholders throughout the duration of the engagement by providing sound advice, counsel, and execution support.
- Lead one or more sub-work streams amongst the different components of Organizational Change Management (OCM) – Change Readiness, Training & Communications
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Leverage a change management methodology, process, and tools to create an executable plan to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts
- Enable the design, development, delivery and management of key project related communications to be distributed across an organization’s impacted stakeholders, customers & suppliers.
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, identify key stakeholders and create executable actions meant to support adoption of the changes identified.
- Support training efforts
- Plan, manage and support the design and delivery of training programs for end users and customers/suppliers
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
- Prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change and transition initiatives and engage leadership
- Develop and deploy user adoption programs applicable to the changes/solutions being implemented.
- Drive work efforts and leverage data-driven solutions to deliver change outcomes and measure the impacts on end users
- Enhance user experience by improving adoption, usability, accessibility, and interactivity of solutions
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring of team members
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to define OCM scope, estimate work and prepare client proposals/presentations
- Effectively lead the planning, management and execution of defined OCM scope within an engagement
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- Problem solving and root-cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels of an organization
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Minimum four (7) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role
- Minimum two (3) years of experience leading and mentoring project teams on strategic change engagements
- Bachelors’ degree
- Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP), PROCI Certified OCM Expert or industry equivalent preferred but not required
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Exposure to business development in related specialty areas (i.e. proposal development, sales, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work!
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Note: As the Covid-19 Pandemic continues, you will work primarily from your home office where you will utilize various remote video conferencing and collaboration tools. There may be occasions where you are required to be at the client site. When this situation occurs, you will be required to adhere to the guidelines established by the CDC and the client regarding social distancing, wearing of protective masks etc. Internal company meetings and team interactions are mostly web-based and allow you to maintain maximum flexibility during the workday.