Ultra Consultants seeks senior level Supply Chain Consultants with 10+ years of experience and an understanding of ERP and Supply Chain concepts. Ultra works exclusively with manufacturing and distribution companies to help them drive improvement in business processes, technology capabilities, and organizational alignment. Our business is rapidly expanding because of our continued success with leading our client’s business transformation initiatives.
Whether you have experience with an ERP software vendor, consulting firm, or have been working for a manufacturing or distribution company, we highly encourage you to apply. Break away from a rigid, bureaucratic, hierarchical approach and work with a highly collaborative, dynamic, and creative team of top-tier professionals.
To the Sr. Supply Chain Consultant, we offer:
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Maternity leave
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- Learn and become an expert in applying Ultra’s proven methodology to drive valued improvements for our client’s business success.
- Work side-by-side with Ultra executives in managing client engagement(s) and fostering client relationships as a “trusted advisor.”
- Lead the client in constructive and value-added discussions and work-product creation that drive the project forward and add value to the client’s business.
- Engage in ongoing learning, keep up with industry trends and developments including e-commerce, supply chain methods, enterprise technologies, and business practices.
- Lead and facilitate workshops and Change Management initiatives according to Ultra’s Proven Methodology.
- Utilize best-practices and process mapping to support the future state vision for the client.
- Create deliverables in text, spreadsheets, graphs, flow charts, video, and various other presentation formats.
- Assist and/or lead efforts to select enabling technologies that align to the client’s vision of the future.
- Develop Business Cases and ROI assessments with the client to drive affordable targets and investment expectations.
- Assist and/or lead the project management activities for solution implementation.
- Manage personal travel logistics (transportation, accommodations, etc.) and pre-work activities to be prompt and prepared for work.
- Depending on project, responsible for management of team that may include client and vendor resources
- Develop and cultivate relationships with clients at all levels including director and executive.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business, finance, industrial engineering, and/or computing technology-related disciplines (MBA or other relevant master’s degree is a plus).
- 10+ years of professional experience with ERP, e-Commerce, Supply Chain, WMS and other business productivity technologies and tools.
- Progressive career and business experience in the manufacturing and distribution sector with concentration in Supply-Chain Management, Manufacturing or Distribution
- Experience in working in a team environment, planning and facilitation of meetings, and training.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) plus Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, and SharePoint.
- Willingness for frequent travel to domestic locations when deemed safe by the CDC.
- Commitment to work within and outside normal working hours.
- Adapt to our client’s work environment.
- Must be comfortable working in a variety of environments from the executive level to the Shop Floor.
- Frequent site visits to industrial sites that may involve exposure to heat, noise, large industrial equipment, moving assembly lines, chemicals, and other environmental factors.
- Professional home office environment is required and is the responsibility of the individual.
- Extensive driving, flying, and other forms of transportation will be the norm.
- Use of telephone and multi-media conferencing will be a standard practice.
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success.
We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work!
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: Chicago, Illinois, United States 60654, US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year