- This event has passed.
Oracle Terillium Webinar Series: Preparing for ERP with Ultra Consultants
Series Launches Tuesday December 12, 2017 at 11AM CT
Ultra Consultants Founder and CEO Jeff Carr will kick off a web series hosted by Terillium/Oracle on Tuesday December 12, 2017 at 11AM CT. The series runs through Thursday, December 14, 2017.
The webinar series helps you start the new year off on the right foot by educating yourself and your team, and preparing to take steps towards implementing ERP at your company.
Whether you are considering switching ERP systems, or moving from basic accounting software to a more robust enterprise software solution – we can help.
Key Takeaways for Attendees:
- How to start the ERP search and selection process
- Key considerations when selecting ERP software
- The value of ERP to businesses in 2018
- What advanced functionality offers for ERP software solutions
- How to approach an ERP project successfully
- Other important information from ERP experts
Who Should Attend?
- All business professionals considering an ERP project are welcome. This series is particularly relevant for executives, directors, and managers in: finance, accounting, operations and IT.
Register for the series via Terillium Oracle website. Jeff Carr’s presentation takes place Tuesday December 12, 2017 at 11AM CT.
Jeff Carr, Founder, CEO of Ultra Consultants
Serving as host of the webinar is Jeff Carr – Ultra Consultants Founder and CEO. Jeff Carr is a sought-after expert and independent voice in enterprise system technology and how today’s modern systems can drive business process improvements in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Jeff’s organizations have helped over 1,200 manufacturing companies transform their business operations. Jeff’s results-focused career spans four decades serving manufacturers. He leads Ultra’s high-impact process improvement programs that leverage today’s technology. Jeff is a graduate of University of Illinois.