- This event has passed.
2018 ERP Best Practices: Can You Achieve True Transformation?
Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 1pm CT
Thinking about the New Year? Pull up a chair, grab a cup of egg nog, and join an informative webinar session that will help you in your business New Years Resolutions. Many of the manufacturing and distribution teams we speak with are seeking true business process transformation – but how can they make that goal a reality? In many cases, evaluating ERP is the beginning of the journey.
Tune in Thursday, December 28, 2017 at 1PM CST for a one-hour webinar custom-tailored for manufacturing and distribution teams planning for the New Year.
- Get 2018 ERP Best Practices -Keep Those Resolutions!
- Starting the ERP Search and Selection Process
- The Value of ERP to Businesses in 2018
- What Advanced Functionality Offers
- How to Approach an ERP Project Successfully
- Interactive Q&A Session
- Present your unique project needs and questions for expert answers
- Learn how proven business process improvement methodology helps a company drive transformative ERP implementation
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturing and Distribution ERP Project Teams
- Operations Leaders
- IT, CIO, Finance
You’ll leave the webinar with a renewed sense of possibilities. See first-hand the proven methodologies today’s leading manufacturing and distribution teams put into practice for business process transformation.
Reserve your spot now – and yes, it’s a busy holiday season, but winning teams are never too busy to invest in success.
Please email Catherine Ramos firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Jeff Carr, Founder, CEO of Ultra Consultants
Serving as host of the webinar is Jeff Carr – Ultra Consultants Founder and CEO. Jeff Carr is a sought-after expert and independent voice in enterprise system technology and how today’s modern systems can drive business process improvements in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Jeff’s organizations have helped over 1,200 manufacturing companies transform their business operations. Jeff’s results-focused career spans four decades serving manufacturers. He leads Ultra’s high-impact process improvement programs that leverage today’s technology. Jeff is a graduate of Univ. of Illinois.