Join an educational webinar session for project teams considering an enterprise technology initiative. The in-depth presentation will help teams understand how best to gain a 360-degree view of business data from finance, to purchasing, to production and beyond.
Taking place Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 1PM CT (that’s 2PM ET) with special guests Acumatica, the session will showcase power of business intelligence on the go with mobile device support for your smart phone or tablet.
Put data to work, through effective implementation of modern ERP and see how to realize maximum ROI from integrating ERP data throughout the extended enterprise.
You’ll leave the session with an understanding of how to:
- Analyze critical information with flexible tools like dashboards, pivot tables and more
- Use simple drag and drop functionality to create tailored data views on demand
- See how business intelligence and meaningful data metrics help you realize ROI, improve customer satisfaction, inventory management and other key areas
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- Finance, Purchasing, Production Leaders
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Acumatica, founded in 2008, is a technology provider that develops cloud- and browser-based enterprise resource planning software for small and medium-sized businesses. The company is headquartered in Bellevue, WA and has a number of satellite offices around the globe. Learn more about Acuamatica.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.
Jessica Gadbois, Partner Enablement ManagerAccumaticaMs. Gadbois is a solution consulting specialist who has focused on ERP software for her entire career. She is currently an Acumatica Partner Enablement Manager, working with Acumatica partners to train them on the ins and outs of the software.
Sean Chatterjee, Vice President SalesAcumaticaSean Chatterjee has more than 15 years of experience in the Business Applications space, but primarily in the ERP market for the SMB.