You need the right products in the right quantities at the right time for optimal customer satisfaction and profitability.
Process manufacturers, especially food and chemical manufacturers, are encouraged to register for an educational webinar session on Thursday, April 25th to addresses challenges including greater consumer demand, ever-increasing quality and compliance pressures, tighter profit margins, and more.
With special guest Decision Resources, Inc., this session will look at those common challenges and how to help resolve them using Infor CloudSuite ERP for food & chemical manufacturers.
We’ll highlight the following features:
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
- World-Class Reporting – Prepared data that enables Advanced Dashboarding/Analytics
- Extensibility and Adaptability – Scales as you grow and allows you to extend for the last mile of functionality
- Business Simulation capabilities to evaluate/test business scenarios
- Process-Oriented Features
Who Should Attend?
- Process Manufacturers
- Food, Chemical Processors
- Any manufacturing team looking to drive business process improvement
About Decision Rescources
Decision Resources, Inc. (DRI) has managed hundreds of ERP system implementations using best practices and technology for companies who manufacturer, distribute, engineer, and service products throughout the United States.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.
Mike StittDRIMike Stitt is an experienced manufacturing professional, having held various management positions in the areas of operations, material and production planning, and manufacturing systems – before he joined DRI in 1997. He holds an MBA from Duquesne University, a CPIM certification from APICS, and is a certified project management professional (PMP).