Showcase Webinar: Improve Employee Decision-Making with Actionable Operational Intelligence
Modern manufacturers are challenged with increased competition, more complex operations, and cost constraints. To get ahead, they must make informed, timely decisions that support their overall business strategy. But too many manufacturers have siloed, disconnected business systems that make it difficult to consume data.
Join an educational webinar session with special guest Infor’s Director of Industry and Solution Strategy, Nick Castellina to learn about how operational intelligence leads to manufacturing success.
The session will show the importance of access to operational intelligence and the following key points:
- Why reliance on spreadsheets and multiple systems is holding your business back
- Tips for identifying opportunities for operational improvement
- Strategies for supporting employee productivity
- How to identify tools that support agile decision-making
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- Finance, Purchasing, Production Leaders
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Infor has been building enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions for enterprise-level and small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) for more than 16 years.
Today, we offer industry-specific cloud software suites for businesses of all sizes—securely hosted through Amazon Web Services to quickly scale your company, without you having to worry about hosting or management.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.