- This event has passed.
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
1pm CT/ 2pm ET
Join CFE Media for a webinar taking place Sept. 19, 2016 for a look at five things to do with ERP in the Analytics Age.
The CFE media event features panelist Andrew Bolivar, Ultra Consultants Senior Consultant and Director of Ultra’s Center of Excellence.
The webinar addresses the topic of the availability of industrial enterprise data and the availability of tools to apply analytics for improved decision making.
Attendees of the webinar will hear five points of fact about ERP effectiveness now, and in the coming age of analytics:
- What type data and information, either structured or non-structured, is finding its way into the ERP system that in the past wasn’t available or considered relevant?
- How does an analytic toolset interact with this expanded pool of data to produce actionable information?
- What kind of information do users want and what kinds of templates support both their wishes and best practices?
- How are industrial enterprise roles changing as decision making is supported quantitatively by means of analytics?
- As an instance of innovation in transactional processing, how is blockchain impacting enterprise systems use?
Register via CFE Media:
Ultra Participating Panelist
Andrew BolivarDirector, Center of Excellence, Ultra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar serves as Director of Ultra’s Center of Excellence, an enterprise vendor research initiative. Andrew is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign