For project-based manufacturers including Defense contractors and discrete manufacturers, companies of all sizes are challenged by quality control, cost accounting, and compliance. In an effort to address these challenges, manufacturers intend to integrate manufacturing with other business functions such as finance or enterprise resource planning.
In this session featuring special guest Deltek, we will take a look at ever-changing manufacturing industry trends and focus on how to best utilize integrated business systems to adapt and gain efficiencies.
- Real-world stories of how software can support project-based business
- Tips and tricks you can use to navigate the changing landscape
- A firsthand look at solutions that streamline project-based manufacturing
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at Defense manufacturing and discrete manufacturing companies
- Finance, Purchasing, Production Leaders
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
About is Deltek
Chosen by more than 20,000 organizations as the engine upon which to power their business, Deltek’s Project ERP / SRP solutions are built to help efficiently manage resources, better service clients, and grow profitability for firms of any size. Read more here.
Jonathan Davis, Senior Solutions EngineerDeltek