Manufacturing organizations are often burdened with outdated legacy business systems that require time and effort to manage processes.
When a company uses legacy solutions, standalone systems or even manual spreadsheets to track production, inventory, quality, ordering, and other functions. there is a high likelihood of errors and waste.
This Showcase Webinar with special guest IFS looks at the modern approach to streamline the process and manage complexity. See how data and system integration let project teams take the waste out of running their operations.
This webinar session demonstrates the power of integrated ERP to improve response time and accuracy reducing bottlenecks and delays for. See best practices to:
- The challenges today’s typical manufacturer has when tracking operations with outdated technology.
- The power of connecting technology, applications and services to core ERP.
- Why integration with enterprise asset management (EAM) and service applications drive critical business processes.
Who Should Attend
- Operations, production, finance, sales and other teams from complex manufacturing and organizations.
- CEOs, CFOs, COOs and other leaders wishing to integrate and improve business functions into their operations.
- Companies considering the acquisition and implementation or upgrade of a new ERP system.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The IFS team of 3,500 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. Read more.
Justin Goldston, Senior ConsultantUltra ConsultantsJustin Goldston, CSCP, LSSGB, PSM, PLS, is an accomplished manufacturing operations professional. He has held leadership roles at ERP vendors, while also adding his expertise in Project Management, Supply Chain Management, Lean Six Sigma and ERP at several manufacturing organizations.
Bill Noble, Pre-Sales ManagerIFSBill Noble is responsible for creating implementation proposals for new clients in Field Service Management and leads Business Intelligence demonstrations, Bill serves as the American representative for IFS’s global R&D defining product investments for Supply Chain modules, and on the Steering Committee for IFS global focusing on Business Intelligence product direction.