To sustain fast growth, manufacturing companies look to the cloud in order to maintain their competitive advantages in a disrupting market.
However, it is not always easy to know where to start. Without the proper guidance, the decisions made can damage your operations and slow departments, instead of helping the business evolve and streamline business processes.
This webinar session, with special guest Big Bang ERP, presents a manufacturing success story detailing how a complex manufacturer teamed with Ultra Consultants and Big Bang ERP for what they could do to successfully implement cloud ERP.
It’s an insightful look at how a leading company that manufacturers complex machinery for the industrial sector achieved better visibility of day-to-day activities, and improved business processes to achieve better outcomes.
What You’ll Learn:
- A case study illustrating the benefits a manufacturer achieved by analyzing issues in their current state, educating the team on best practices and constructing a future state.
- The steps to an efficient, personalized implementation which included building flows for inventory and order processes and other tactics.
- A first-hand account of how the manufacturer obtained Improvements in information access, productivity, management.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- Finance leadership
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
About Big Bang ERP
Big Bang ERP serves as trusted advisors for cloud ERP solutions, from deployment and integration to customization, migration, and every other step of the process. Big Bang ERP manages the full life cycle of cloud solutions and ensures that a system naturally evolves with a growing business. Their in-depth experience of today’s leading ERP, CRM, MRP and ITSM cloud-based products enables them to tailor solutions for clients from all industries. https://www.bigbangerp.com/
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.