As demands for production continue to rise and regulations become increasingly complex, food and beverage manufacturers are relying more than ever on technology to drive their processes.
This session will explore the common challenges facing organizations in today’s fast-paced manufacturing environment and will dive into how food processors can leverage purpose-built ERP to maximize production scheduling, minimize downtime, and keep you compliant.
Attendees will see real examples of how an ERP solution built for food manufacturing will enable them to:
- Maximize scheduling efficiencies
- Minimize costly change-over downtime
- Manage vendor compliance to certifications
- Reduce mock recall times to seconds, rather than hours & more
Who should Attend?
- C-level leaders at food and beverage processing companies
- Quality, Compliance, Finance leadership
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Production leadership
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
JustFood’s experienced food experts have helped organizations across North America lower costs, improve food safety and manage compliance. Today hundreds of companies use JustFood to manage their day-to-day operations as well as their long term forecasting and planning. For a full product overview, visit JustFood
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is Director of Ultra's Center of Excellence and Senior Consultant with deep experience in business process improvement with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Mr. Bolivar started his career in project administration for a national food manufacturer. He spent several years engineering and implementing inventory and production processes across multiple sites.