We’ve seen the many red flags that tell manufacturers and distributors it’s time to upgrade from an aging legacy ERP system, or that it’s time to examine processes with an eye toward a new solution.
In many cases, we hear teams discuss compelling business reasons for changing ERP systems, including improving the level of integration between their current ERP system and other mission-critical applications such as CRM, supply chain portals, quality, and other applications. Other project teams tell us their current system won’t scale to meet their planned future growth.
Join an hour-long educational webinar set for Thursday, July 11 as Ultra Consultants and special guest Epicor examine this topic head-on. We’ll put the focus on the risks manufacturing and distribution organizations face when they rely on yesterday’s technology to manage business today and into the future.
- Understand the most common frustrations and challenges enterprises face that indicates it’s the right time to select a new ERP solution.
- See the business and operational risks that come with a reliance on outdated business systems.
- Learn why it’s key to make business process transformation the goal of the project, creating a vision of the desired future state, based on the current state.
Who Should Attend?
- Manufacturers and distributors interested in learning about leveraging modern ERP including:
- C-Level teams from manufacturing, distribution companies
- IT leaders
- Operations leaders
Epicor ERP is an enterprise resource planning software built for the precise needs of mid-sized and large businesses involved in manufacturing, distribution. The right ERP system should make life easier for the people who interact with it. Epicor ERP is designed to simplify everything from initial deployment and onboarding to everyday tasks. Learn more about Epicor.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.
Christine Hansen, Product Marketing Senior ManagerEpicorChristine joined Epicor Software in 1995, bringing a wealth of experience in the product management of manufacturing solutions to the company. Hansen holds a role in the product organization focused on customer experience across a portfolio of products at Epicor.