There’s significant hype around Industry 4.0—or its more generic name, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The hype is understandable, as this advancement promises to revolutionize the way we make products.
In today’s era, manufacturers use technology to continue to improve productivity. Generations of lean manufacturing have addressed the low-hanging fruit for eliminating waste, but IIoT technology is uncovering more and more opportunities to dig a little deeper.
Attend this webinar to get to the root of what IIoT technology can do for you now with examples of how others are addressing this trend. You may be surprised at how easy it can be to improve operations without expensive rip and replace efforts that may lead you to pilot purgatory.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the importance of visibility to visualize work cells, including the underlying assets that keep things moving.
- See best practices in real-time monitoring with historical trendlines to learn, diagnose, and improve uptime and performance.
- Know why in Industry 4.0, it’s key to predict what could disrupt operations or quality performance.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers. Plant Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Plex Systems, Inc.® delivers industry-leading ERP, MES, and Industrial IoT solutions to manufacturers across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered cloud solutions for the production line, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems, data, and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation, and reduce IT costs. For more information visit www.plex.com.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra Consultants
Stu Johnson Director of Product MarketingPlex Systems