Unlocking the Power of Real-Time Data in 2020
Businesses that use cloud software spend less on overall IT costs and more on innovation. There are at least two high-level reasons for this:
- When your organization is operating more efficiently, there is bandwidth to move on to new initiatives.
- When you have real-time data at your fingertips, it’s easier to make decisions on how to move forward.
However, the percentage of businesses fully leveraging cloud software is still lagging. Only 23% of small to medium-sized businesses use data analytics tools. And, 65% are still using spreadsheets for data analysis.
Businesses that do take advantage of data analytics are able to quadruple year-over-year growth.
Hosted by Ultra Consultants and presented by Terillium and RF-SMART, join us as we share ways to unlock the power of real-time data in 2020. We’ll cover:
- The value of cloud ERP and real-time data for manufacturing & distribution
- How to achieve real-time inventory data (and automation) in your business
- Leveraging SuiteAnalytics and real-time data to improve your supply chain
- ROI of mobile technology & customer examples
- Live demo of NetSuite ERP and Cloud WMS
Who Should View this Webinar:
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing and distribution organizations
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, Marketing, Sales, ERP Leaders
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Terillium is an award-winning Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) consulting company and Oracle Platinum Partner. They specialize in helping businesses implement state-of-the-art technology solutions including Oracle JD Edwards, Oracle ERP Cloud, and Oracle NetSuite. Learn more here.
RF-SMART is a global leader in inventory management and mobile barcoding solutions, helping companies in Distribution, Manufacturing, Retail & eCommerce. With its Built for NetSuite verified application, RF-SMART has helped 900+ NetSuite customers automate their business processes while improving inventory visibility & order accuracy to 99%.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is Director of Ultra's Center of Excellence and Senior Consultant with deep experience in business process improvement with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
Mike Mahannah, NetSuite Practice LeaderTerilliumMike Mahannah has spent his career leading companies through organizational change by adopting Software as a Service (SaaS) applications that fit their business goals.
Steve May Vice President, NetSuite PracticeTerilliumSteve May has 20 years of experience helping business leaders bring their vision to life. He helps clients define their business challenges, design solutions to solve those challenges, and implement successful ERP projects that result in lower costs, increased revenue, and higher customer satisfaction.
Sherry Paul, Solutions Consulting ManagerRF-SMARTSherry Paul manages RF-SMART’s team of Solution Consultants. With 20+ years of inventory management experience, Sherry's knowledge extends to the various ERP platforms RF-SMART supports, including NetSuite.