- This event has passed.
Join an informative webinar presented by the trade journal Manufacturing Business Technology for insight into what it takes to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty in the industrial sector.
Ultra’s Andrew Bolivar will deliver an educational webinar that examines how businesses can compete by utilizing their ERP systems to maximize process efficiencies, increase visibility, and improve the overall customer experience. The session will help project teams compete and thrive, especially in today’s Amazon environment where customers want convenient interfaces and speedy deliveries.
What You Will Learn:
- The Amazon shake-up: What customers now demand
- Blurring lines: B2B and B2C eCommerce strategies converge
- Customer is king: How integrated ERP systems boost buyer experience
- Smart data: Merging customer and financial data onto one platform
- Inventory management: Real-time visibility–anytime, anywhere
About Manufacturing Business Technology
Manufacturing Business Technology is part of the manufacturing.net and Industrial Distribution publications. The websites are dedicated to keeping readers informed about industry trends, technology and information to keep current and compete. The event is sponsored by Oracle Netsuite.
Andrew Bolivar, Director Center of ExcellenceUltra Consultants
Jon Minnick, Editorial DirectorManufacturing Business Technology