Enterprise Technology Selection
ERP Selection Process: Step by Step
1 - Technology Alignment Thorough research.
Vendor Qualification Important questions.
3 - Vendor Evaluation Success-critical info.
4 - Due Diligence Final details.
5 - Software Selection Informed decision.
Our independent, highly experienced consultants guide your selection.
Enterprise Technology Selection Frequently Asked Questions
- Independent. This gives you the certainty that the consultant is not somehow incentivized to steer you toward any certain solution over another.
- Experienced in ERP. Consultants with real-world project management experience can help move your project towards the finish line, no matter the size of your company or complexity of your issues.
- Industry Experts. You need a team with decades of experience in your industry and vertical who understands from a management perspective the challenges unique to your business model.
- Available. Consultants who are not only willing to meet with you , but really listen to the pain points and limitations you are facing with your current system.
- Knowledgeable. Choose ERP consultants that have a working knowledge of a variety of ERP technologies.
- Supportive. After you have selected an ERP and move into the implementation stage, you’ll need help realizing your ROI goals. Make sure the consultancy you choose will be there with you along the way.
Broad expertise to help you make the right choice.
Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Enterprise Resource Management (ERP)
Field Service Management (FSM)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
Looking closer at our enterprise technology selection services
The enterprise technology selection process is informed by your detailed Future State vision, by changes and critical insight from the Business Process Improvement phase, and by our deep knowledge of your industry, organization and unique requirements.
An enterprise technology project is a complex and potentially risk-filled process. Wouldn’t it make sense to tap into wisdom from those who have successfully gone before? This ebook offers informative webcasts, podcasts, white papers, articles, videos and more to create a blueprint for success.
Whether your company is implementing an ERP system for the first time, or replacing a legacy implementation, it’s critically important to make the right choice.