Wednesday, November 15th at 1pm CT/2:00pm ET
Presented and Moderated by Ultra Consultants
Learn how Oracle’s ERP system addresses the top needs of a process manufacturing organization including: production planning, order management, customer service, and accounting.
Terillium’s demonstration will highlight Oracle JD Edwards’s user-friendly interface and how the system solves manufacturing business challenges:
- Accurately tracking a sale from quote to cash – lead to customer
- Detailed tracking and improved visibility into production costs
- Built-in warehouse and transportation management tools
- Real-time reporting for improved operational efficiency
- Integration of customer, supplier, operational and financial planning
- The ability to plan material requirements to a master schedule
Terillium is an award-winning Oracle Platinum Partner specialized in Enterprise Resource Planning consulting for Oracle JD Edwards, ERP Cloud, and NetSuite. Our team has unsurpassed Oracle product knowledge and is straightforward in their project approach. A few highlights about our team include:
- Recipient of 13 Oracle Excellence Awards
- 150 full-time employees across the United States
- Average of 16 years experience among consultants
- 100% managed services customer retention in 2017
- 500+ customers helped
Terillium services include on-premise or cloud implementations, upgrades, support services, custom development, cloud services, software licensing, and special projects. Put our award-winning service to work for your team.
“The Terillium team took the time to understand the nuances of our business and how we derive value from our business before proposing solutions. They took into account that our business was not static during the one year implementation period and also put our goals in front of the entire team during the life of the project so that the Terillium team and our internal team knew and understood how “success” would be defined.” – Mark Snavely, CFO at KITO Americas, Inc.
Learn more about Terillium here.