Business Process Documentation
Ultra has a proven methodology for the development of business process documentation. During the business process review, the following components are documented:
- Organization Chart – identifies all users by business process category
- Discovery Document – records information gained in business process interviews
- Business Process Organization Map – identifies all business process categories
- Business Process Mapping – documents steps in your business processes
- Business Process Analysis – identifies problems and waste in current processes
Once these components are created, the organization – including both management and key users – needs to review and approve the documentation.
Take the next steps to transform your business
Choosing the right ERP system is a critical step in improving your organization. Talk to the experts.
ERP and Business Process Documentation
When it comes to enterprise software selection, business process documentation is essential to getting a clear view of current operations and assessing how modern ERP can help improve processes.
Effective business process documentation results in easy-to-understand documents that use recognizable and understood images, drawings when helpful, and other ways to easily depict the documentation of tasks. Some of these include:
- Flowcharts: This type of image can easily describe business processes, and visually detail essential tasks and workflow.
- Checklists: These can also document the required steps of a task or process in the correct order.
Our structured process brings together owners and managers, as well as shop floor employees who keenly understand each step, time-saving shortcuts, and performance standards that apply to separate parts of the business process improvement consulting project.
We will help you produce documents that clearly depict how a process fits into the organization’s activity with specific details, technical specifications, and procedures.
Download a comprehensive eBook that shares insight to plan, structure and implement a business process improvement initiative.