The current digital shift in the manufacturing and distribution industries encourages decision-makers to examine a new way of conducting business that fits a multigenerational talent pool. Engaging this millennial workforce through digital transformation initiatives — while continuing to support the team that helped build the business — can be daunting.
In this on demand webinar, hear SYSPRO USA Chief Marketing Officer, Dawna Olsen, SYSPRO USA Marketing Strategy Leader, Sanjay Ejantkar, and Ultra Consultants help you empower your cross-generational team to surface the caliber of data that supports your next-generation customer-base.
- What next-generation ERP engagement looks like through a software demonstration
- How to identify if your ERP system acts as a true system of engagement
- Insight on how Industry 4.0 technologies such as social collaboration, AI, and Bots drive customer success
- Why choice and flexibility in the workplace is vital to attracting and maintaining next-generation talent
- How the ability to surface meaningful data and actionable business insights will boost business and stimulate profits
Who Should View this On Demand Webinar:
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing and distribution organizations
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, ERP Leaders
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
SYSPRO is a global, independent provider of industry-built ERP software designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors. Focused on delivering optimized performance and complete business visibility, the SYSPRO solution is highly scalable, and can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or accessed via a mobile device. SYSPRO’s strengths lie in a simplified approach to technology, expertise in a range of industries, and a commitment to future-proofing customer and partner success.
SYSPRO has more than 15,000 licensed companies in over 60 countries across six continents. Learn more about SYSPRO.