Digital Manufacturing: Differentiate through Customer Communication
Today’s manufacturers are faced with a competitive environment that demands more innovative, unique, highly-configured products and services designed to fit customers’ specific needs. One aspect of Digital Manufacturing is providing real-time visibility into customer relationships and streamlined communication.
Manufacturers that cannot efficiently deliver accurate quotes to customers risk losing business to competitors. Does your organization have what it takes to differentiate itself through customer engagement?
In this on demand webinar, Infor’s Director of Industry and Solution Strategy, Nick Castellina, and Vice President, CPQ Strategy Ron Eismann will discuss the importance of customer communication for meeting manufacturer’s needs.
- The major trends that are impacting manufacturers today
- Best practices for managing the quote-to-order process
- Strategies for maximizing the value of customer information
- Tips for devising a digital transformation strategy focused on collaboration
Who Should View this On Demand Webinar?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers. Plant Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement