Real World Scenarios in Digital Transformation
This informative webinar session is hosted by Jeff Carr, CEO and Founder of Ultra Consultants and looks at smart manufacturing and digital transformation.
The session entitled “Real World Scenarios in Digital Transformation” covers how to drive value and transformation in the world of the Industrial Internet of Things and connected manufacturing. You will understand how to facilitate “digital transformation” to drive value and performance improvement.
Digital Transformation is typically viewed as a realignment of technology and business processes to drive value in ever-changing markets. Viewers will learn about common business drivers and real-world scenarios in the journey to digital transformation in the manufacturing sector.
Host Jeff Carr provides context and expertise around key concepts including:
- Digital Transformation - Digital transformation has been described as aligning and optimizing technology to improve performance, and drive value for customers and employees to more effectively compete in an ever-changing digital economy.
- The Industrial Internet of Things - Think of the Industrial Internet of Things as manufacturing or distribution related hardware and software that work together through internet-of-things-style connectivity to track and enhance manufacturing and industrial processes.
- Data Integration - With the interconnection of machines, sensors, production tracking, process tracking and other initiatives, such as “Lights Out Manufacturing,” which is truly an automated production operation, effective implementation of IIoT depends on integrated data availability.
Who Should Request this On Demand Webinar
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Field Service Leaders
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement