Ultra Consultants is seeking a Professional Service Delivery Manager (SDM) in the central region of the United States. The SDM will have a deep understanding of Manufacturing/Distribution, ERP Governance & Implementations, Professional Services, and Business Transformation projects that drive Client ROI.
This position reports to senior leadership in our Professional Services organization and will own multiple client relationships along with a portfolio(s) of projects primarily within the central region and possibly other areas throughout the country. The SDM will be responsible for effectively working with client senior leadership to lead professional service teams to deliver Ultra’s services and business objectives to meet and exceed client expectations. Within the overarching scope of management responsibilities, the SDM will drive business development initiatives and strategies to expand existing business that adds value to our clients. This responsibility includes preparing and delivering presentations, virtual and on-site activities, along with developing and approving proposals that focus on business performance objectives.
The SDM will also manage consulting resources to ensure the necessary skills and talent are positioned to deliver the highest quality services that exceed Client and Ultra expectations. In addition to building successful client relationships and leading the professional services team, the SDM has the responsibility to add value to each client engagement and bill time accordingly.
The successful candidate will have a successful career history in Manufacturing and/or Distribution companies, with experience in related process domains, while managing significant projects with budget and resource responsibilities. This position will also be leading professional services teams in a consultative capacity servicing the Manufacturing/Distribution industries. Applicants must have a solid understanding and experience with enterprise technologies and software (e.g. ERP, CRM, MRP, WMS, CPQ, PLM).
To the Service Delivery Manager, we offer:
- Excellent annual salary commensurate with experience and past performance
- Incentive and bonus structure
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Generous and flexible vacation policy
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Contribute and collaborate as a thought leader within the Delivery team and Company.
- Lead the professional service consultants to sell and deliver outstanding services to clients.
- Drive various activities to meet regional goals for revenue, sales (bookings & backlog), and delivery of high value services leading to extended lifecycle of client engagements and customer satisfaction.
- Manage resource capacity and utilization, employee performance and ensure resource skills alignment.
- Develop Statements of Work (SOW) and detailed Project Plans that are compelling to Clients and consistent with Ultra’s Methodologies.
- Engage in recruiting activities and inspire top talent within our company and Client teams.
- Ensure the overall quality of Ultra’s engagements and work with the Project Manager(s) to lead the team in developing client deliverables,
- Identify and suggest/propose new deliverables and improvements to Ultra’s methodology, tools and templates.
- Drive business development of existing accounts (opportunity/gap analysis, proposal development and presentations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Be an inspirational leader and champion employee development, diversity, equity, inclusion, and morale.
- Experience working in close collaboration with clients and executives.
- Experience in leading business development/sales activities and personnel.
- Experience in leading professional services teams/organization.
- Experience in conflict resolution. Knowledge of enterprise technology, enterprise application best practices, and software solutions in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Manufacturing and distribution industry process domain experience and knowledge.
- Professional and proactive work ethic with effective organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in presentation / writing.
- Skilled in the art of delivering clear and simple messaging for complex situations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MS-Project, Visio, SharePoint, MS Teams, OneNote, Outlook and Video Conferencing Technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply-chain management, engineering, economics, or related field.
- Excellent relationship management and change management skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, be a self-motivator, fill in the gaps, and drive to success
- Able to think and execute at both Strategic & Tactical levels (rolling-up your sleeves) with an acute attention to the details.
- Able to perform work at ground level, assisting your team in completion of deliverables when necessary.
- Must be comfortable working constructively with all levels of the client and Ultra organization all the way up to the CxO level.
- Must be confident in presenting complex information tailored to the audience’s level of understanding
- Must be proactive, able to juggle competing priorities, keep others informed, collaborative and make solid decisions in the best interest of the company
- MBA or other advanced degree and related professional certifications are a plus.
- Commitment to work within and outside normal working hours to meet/exceed expectations across multiple time zones.
- Travel to various locations mostly within United States however, some international travel may be required.
- This position is located in the central region of United States.
- Ultra personnel work from their respective home office and travel as necessary.
- Use of telephone and multi-media conferencing are standard practice.
- Internal team meetings and interactions are mostly web-based along with travel requirements to various locations in both a selling and service delivery capacity.
Ultra is a leading independent technology-driven transformation firm located in North America. Founded in 1994, Ultra Consultants has been providing high value services to our clients in the mid-market manufacturing, and distribution industries: Business Performance Improvement (BPI), ERP/Technology Selection, Implementation Management, Project Management, and Organizational Change Management. Ultra Consultants is an independent vendor agnostic company.
With several hundred successful client engagements, Ultra serves as a “trusted advisor” to our clients, guiding them through a transformation of legacy information systems and processes to modern enterprise information systems and best practice business processes with the goal to improve our client’s business performance and success. We provide our clients:
- Highest quality service
- Expertise in ERP and industry best practices
- A proven project methodology with a focus on time to benefit
- A culture of 100% customer satisfaction
Since 2016 Ultra Consultants has been recognized and certified each year for its top workplace performance and environment by Great Place to Work®, a global authority on high-trust, high-performance workplace cultures. Our people provided their response to questions about Ultra’s credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. The results speak for themselves – Ultra is a great place to work.
All job candidates must be eligible to work in the United States. Ultra Consultants does not sponsor individual Work Visas.
Company: Ultra Consultants
Address: , US
Job Type: FULL_TIME
Experience: 4 Year