You need the right products in the right quantities at the right time for optimal customer satisfaction and profitability.
Process manufacturers, especially food and chemical manufacturers will benefit from this on-demand webinar that addresses challenges including greater consumer demand, ever-increasing quality, and compliance pressures, tighter profit margins, and more.
With special guest Decision Resources, Inc., this on-demand webinar looks at those common challenges and how to help resolve them using Infor CloudSuite ERP for food & chemical manufacturers.
The following features are highlighted:
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
- Make a Promise, Keep a Promise
- Never miss the delivery date promised to your customer at order entry
- World-Class Reporting – Prepared data that enables Advanced Dashboarding/Analytics
- Extensibility and Adaptability – Scales as you grow and allows you to extend for the last mile of functionality
- Business Simulation capabilities to evaluate/test business scenarios
- Process-Oriented Features
- Advanced Formula/Recipe capabilities
- Batch Production functionality suited specifically for Process Manufacturers
- Support for unique Process Manufacturing requirements, such as Allergen Control
- Comprehensive Recall capability
Who Should Watch:
- Process Manufacturers
- Food, Chemical Processors
- Any manufacturing team looking to drive business process improvement
About Decision Resources, Inc:
DRI’s team has extensive experience implementing ERP systems for Food Manufacturers. We implement the Infor CloudSuite Process applications – an ERP system designed with food manufacturers in mind.