Winning manufacturing and distribution companies look at an ERP project as more than just a technology initiative.
An ERP project is most successful when it is viewed as a business transformation where the focus is on process improvement.
This one-hour educational webinar helps you develop confidence that your project and chosen ERP system will deliver your Return on Investment (ROI) expectations and position your business for long-term success.
Based on the hundreds of successful projects led by the independent advisors at Ultra, see how to realize maximum ROI from your ERP project, and the exact points your company should focus on in order to get that high level of return, including:
- A Business Case for Change: See an example of why and how to create an effective Business Case for Change to ensure your ERP investment is a well-defined, budgeted, and expectations are clear.
- Areas of ROI Opportunity: Know the main areas of where you can realize ROI: inventory management, supply chain management, product development, and many more.
- Investment Considerations: What investments should you make in people, processes and both IT and plant-level technology.
- ERP Team Structures: Know the correct project team structure: executive, PMO, core/functional, SMEs, and technology.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- Finance leadership
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Whether you’re considering investing in a new ERP solution or in the midst of an ERP project, you can’t afford to miss this webinar!
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew’s professional experience includes leadership in the redesign and implementation of plant floor procedures across multiple production facilities, and working in concert with operations and IT groups. Andrew also brings significant experience as a Presales Consultant for a leading software provider within the manufacturing and logistics channel. Andrew was the supply chain lead in a global JD Edwards implementation. Later he worked to develop and implement a formal S&OP cycle for a global retailer and manufacturer operating in over six countries. Andrew project managed the implementation of the forecasting system to support the planning processes. Andrew has extensive experience in ecommerce, including the full development and go-live of multiple consumer facing ecommerce sites. He managed the integration of ecommerce through the ERP implementation process. With Ultra, Andrew continues to provide leadership and project management for our clients seeking selection and implementation assistance. Andrew has conducted multiple, full scope ERP selections for both process and discrete clients in F&B, CPG, plastics, distribution, and other MTO/MTS industries. He has project managed full cycle ERP implementations, most recently with MS NAV for a national e-tailer with a global supply chain. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.