- This event has passed.
Internet of Things Evolution: A One-Hour Webinar with Microsoft
March 29, 2016 @ 1:00 pm CDT - 2:00 pm CDT
Intelligent Operations: Keeping Pace with Smart Manufacturing
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 1:00PM CST
- Identify new business models
- Keep up with changing market conditions
- Address the manufacturing and supply chain skills gap
- Accelerate product and service introductions
- Enable agile manufacturing and intelligent order fulfillment
Participate in this webinar to learn how it’s done.
Who Should Attend?
Manufacturing executives and directors considering:
- Using IoT technologies for their business
- Acquiring and implementing an ERP system that incorporates IoT
Key Areas of Discussion
- Learn how manufacturers are gaining new customer and product insights, and creating new business models using the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
- Walk away with an understanding of the benefits of an intelligent business cloud for the new dynamics of Smart Manufacturing.
- Understand how modern business systems can accelerate new product introductions, support agile shop floor execution, and promote intelligent order fulfillment.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT”) is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
About Microsoft Dynamics
At the heart of every successful business are the people who make things happen. Microsoft Dynamics designs modern business solutions that empower individuals with intuitive tools that allow them to do their best work. Our proactive, easy-to-use business applications adapt to the way people and systems work, enabling businesses to rapidly deploy and be forward-looking in an ever-changing world.
Please email Analiese Trimber at email@example.com for more information.
Register with the form at right to join us and learn more about Microsoft Dynamics and IoT for manufacturing in this one-hour Vendor Webinar event. Our webinar and Q&A promises to have a lively presentation and discussion, led by Colin Masson, Global Industry Director, Manufacturing, at Microsoft Business Solutions.
Colin Masson brings more than 30 years of experience evaluating, implementing and selling manufacturing, enterprise and supply chain software to his position as Global Director of Industry Solutions for Manufacturing, at Microsoft Cloud and Enterprise. Colin leads Manufacturing and Supply Chain go-to-market solutions spanning Azure IoT Suite, Cortana Analytics Suite, Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM. As a former Industry Analyst, he has been a strategic advisor to major ERP companies such as Oracle and SAP, and to major automation vendors such as Invensys and Rockwell Automation on their manufacturing software architectures, product development roadmaps, product marketing, partnering and acquisitions.