The current digital shift in the manufacturing and distribution industries encourages decision-makers to examine a new way of conducting business that fits a multigenerational talent pool. Engaging this millennial workforce through digital transformation initiatives — while continuing to support the team that helped build the business — can be daunting.
Taking place Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 1pm CT (2pm ET), hear SYSPRO USA Chief Marketing Officer, Dawna Olsen, SYSPRO USA Marketing Strategy Leader, Sanjay Ejantkar, and Ultra Consultants help you empower your cross-generational team to surface the caliber of data that supports your next-generation customer-base.
- What next-generation ERP engagement looks like through a live software demonstration
- How to identify if your ERP system acts as a true system of engagement
- Insight on how Industry 4.0 technologies such as social collaboration, AI, and Bots drive customer success
- Why choice and flexibility in the workplace is vital to attracting and maintaining next-generation talent
- How the ability to surface meaningful data and actionable business insights will boost business and stimulate profits
Who Should Attend:
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing and distribution organizations
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, ERP Leaders
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
SYSPRO is a global, independent provider of industry-built ERP software designed to simplify business complexity for manufacturers and distributors. Focused on delivering optimized performance and complete business visibility, the SYSPRO solution is highly scalable, and can be deployed on-premise, in the cloud, or accessed via a mobile device. SYSPRO’s strengths lie in a simplified approach to technology, expertise in a range of industries, and a commitment to future-proofing customer and partner success.
SYSPRO has more than 15,000 licensed companies in over 60 countries across six continents. Learn more about SYSPRO.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is a 15-year manufacturing and technology industry veteran with experience within manufacturing, management consulting, and the software industry. Andrew holds a B.A. in Economics from the University of Illinois – Urbana/Champaign.
Dawna Olsen, Chief Marketing OfficerSYSPRO USADawna Olsen is responsible for driving revenue, brand identity, channel marketing, corporate communications, marketing operations, product marketing, and digital strategy for the company. Olsen boasts more than 20 years’ experience in leading strategic planning and growth for B2B companies. As a recognized industry expert, Olsen regularly speaks at events focused on digital transformation and how it relates to the customer experience.
Sanjay Ejantkar, Marketing Strategy LeaderSYSPRO USASanjay Ejantkar is the Marketing Strategy Leader at SYSPRO USA, and has spent over 20 years in the ERP technology space in multiple roles including sales, marketing, product marketing, and product delivery. Instrumental for growing a managed-services practice built around ERP technology, Ejantkar specializes in product messaging and manages technology partners at SYSPRO USA.