Advancing digital technologies are transforming the manufacturing industry.
Companies that adopt the “connected manufacturing” model of the Internet of Things (IoT) will compete in today’s global marketplace, and also take market share away from their competitors by reducing costs, boosting customer satisfaction and ultimately, increasing profits.
With special guests from Epicor, this webinar helps you get started on your own connected factory and IoT initiatives to quickly see a return on your investment.
- See how to start monitoring your machines in order to track production performance in real time.
- Understand that obtaining visibility and transparency of operational losses helps you improve service and reduce costs.
- Learn how machine monitoring can provide immediate value and help develop a strong analytics foundation for your broader IoT strategy.
We’ll end with a live Q&A session, so be sure to bring your specific requirements and challenges.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers. Plant Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organizations. Over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on Epicor solutions to improve performance and profitability.
Andrew Robling - Principal Product ManagerEpicorAndrew Robling is Principal Product Manager at Epicor. He brings more than 20 years success in manufacturing and automotive supply chain management positions. At Epicor Andrew has served as Field Product Manager, Sales Architect/Engineer and currently serves as Principal Product Manager for Manufacturing and Supply Chain.