- This event has passed.
Top Considerations About Your 2018 Cloud ERP Transformation Plan
Thursday Jan. 18, 2018 at 1PM CT/2PM ET
With all the talk about the Cloud, it can be difficult to understand the delivery model, business benefits and specific implications facing today’s manufacturing and distribution organization.This webinar is designed for those teams considering Cloud ERP in the upcoming year.
Key Considerations about Your 2018 Cloud ERP Transformation Plan
• What is Cloud ERP?
• Why should business leaders be concerned about Cloud ERP?
• What issues are driving companies to move from on-premise ERP to Cloud ERP?
• How should you evaluate vendors and select a Cloud ERP partner?
• Attendees will leave the session with a better understanding of what’s possible from today’s modern Cloud ERP solutions.
• Important Cloud vocabulary.
• The Cloud Formations Matrix.
• Tips for calculating the ROI of Cloud ERP.
• When and why to move to the cloud, and more.
• You’ll also see first-hand look at what’s possible with today’s Modern ERP.
Who Should Attend?
• Manufacturers and distributors interested in learning about the Cloud including.
• C-Level teams from manufacturing, distribution companies.
• IT leaders.
• Operations leaders.
Whether you are considering investing in a new ERP solution or in the midst of an ERP project, you can’t afford to miss this event. With information presented during this webinar, you will have an updated game plan to help you achieve your maximum ROI from ERP.
Please email Catherine Ramos email@example.com for more information.
George Trudell, Senior Business Consultant
George Trudell, Senior Consultant, has more than 25 years supply chain and technology experience helping mid-sized manufacturing and distribution companies improve their businesses. He worked in industry for 15 years as a Corporate Director of Supply Chain, Planning Manager, Strategic Planning and Master Scheduler. He has worked in consulting for almost 15 years, from Senior Consultant to Partner at Grant Thornton, McGladrey, and now Ultra Corporation. George has selected and implemented ERP systems at each step in his career, leading ERP projects from both perspectives (industry and consulting)