Webinar: Five Factors for a Successful ERP Selection
July 26 @ 1:00 pm CDT - 2:00 pm CDT
Today’s manufacturing company is challenged to select an ERP system that leads to true business process improvement. The foundation for selecting the right ERP system is having the answers to five key success factors.
You’re invited to explore these factors and other considerations during our upcoming webinar, “5 Factors for a Successful ERP Selection”, taking place Thursday, July 26 from 1pm CT.
Manufacturers considering investing in a new ERP solution can’t afford to miss this event. With information presented at this webinar, you will have an updated game plan to help you achieve an effective ERP selection project.
Join us and get the specific knowledge and insight your company and project team needs to know when it comes to ERP selection
Reserve Your Spot
Save your seat for insight into the elements of a checklist to begin assessing your ERP maturity and health. All registrants to the webinar will receive an archived recording to share with your colleagues. Questions? Email Kristen Renda at firstname.lastname@example.org
What You’ll Learn:
You will leave the webinar with a better understanding of:
- Why your selection is about more than just features and functions
- What cost and contract considerations should be examined
- The risks to your company that should be assessed prior to your project
- The risk for your selected technology and platform
- Implementation and support options and what questions should be asked
Who Should Attend?
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing, distribution organizations
- Vice Presidents and General Managers
- ERP, IT Practitioners
- Mid-level Managers concerned with Business Process Improvement
- Operations Leaders
- IT, ERP professionals
Leading the session is Jeff Carr – Ultra’s Founder and CEO. Jeff is a sought-after expert and independent voice in enterprise system technology, ERP selection, ERP evaluation, ERP implementation and business process improvement. Jeff’s organizations have helped over 1,200 manufacturing companies transform their business operations.