You need the right products in the right quantities at the right time for optimal customer satisfaction and profitability.
Process manufacturers, especially food and chemical manufacturers, are encouraged to register for an educational webinar session to addresses challenges including greater consumer demand, ever-increasing quality, and compliance pressures, tighter profit margins, and more.
With special guest Decision Resources, Inc., this session will look at those common challenges and how to help resolve them using Infor CloudSuite ERP for food & chemical manufacturers.
We’ll highlight the following features:
- Advanced Planning & Scheduling
- Make a Promise, Keep a Promise
- Never miss the delivery date promised to your customer at order entry
- World-Class Reporting – Prepared data that enables Advanced Dashboarding/Analytics
- Extensibility and Adaptability – Scales as you grow and allows you to extend for the last mile of functionality
- Business Simulation capabilities to evaluate/test business scenarios
- Process-Oriented Features
- Advanced Formula/Recipe capabilities
- Batch Production functionality suited specifically for Process Manufacturers
- Support for unique Process Manufacturing requirements, such as Allergen Control
- Comprehensive Recall capability
Who Should Attend:
- Process Manufacturers
- Food, Chemical Processors
- Any manufacturing team looking to drive business process improvement
About Decision Resources, Inc:
DRI’s team has extensive experience implementing ERP systems for Food Manufacturers. We implement the Infor CloudSuite Process applications – an ERP system designed with food manufacturers in mind. Learn more here.
Andrew Bolivar, Director, Center of ExcellenceUltra ConsultantsAndrew Bolivar is Director of Ultra's Center of Excellence and Senior Consultant with deep experience in business process improvement with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution sectors. Mr. Bolivar started his career in project administration for a national food manufacturer. He spent several years engineering and implementing inventory and production processes across multiple sites.
Mike Stitt, Business ConsultantDRIMike Stitt is an experienced manufacturing professional, having held various management positions in the areas of operations, material and production planning, and manufacturing systems – before he joined DRI in 1997. He holds an MBA from Duquesne University, a CPIM certification from APICS, and is a certified project management professional (PMP).