Seven months into the COVID-19 pandemic, the food & beverage industry is different than it was at the beginning of 2020.
The question is, what exactly has changed about the way food & beverage manufacturers operate?
• How is the marketplace different? (And how long will the changes last?)
• Is now the right time to invest in an ERP solution?
• Are plans to implement new technologies canceled, delayed or going forward?
• Which ERP toolsets are the most valuable in this “non-normal” environment?
To get answers, Plex Systems (provider of Plex Manufacturing Cloud) and business technology consultant NexTec Group recently conducted surveys to assess the state of the food & beverage industry amid the pandemic. And accounting/consulting giant KPMG put out a report on the impact of COVID-19 on the industry.
We’ve taken some of that insight to create a new infographic.
Want to know more?
- Download the Plex survey ebook – “Smart Technology Will Save Your Plant Floor – Here’s Why”
- Download the NexTec survey report – “2020 Food & Beverage Manufacturing Industry Study”
- View the KPMG report – “COVID-19: Food & Beverage Sector Dynamics”