On-Demand Webinar - Blockchain and ERP: What’s the Impact on Manufacturing and Distribution?
We’re hearing a lot about blockchain. But how will it impact the manufacturing and distribution sectors, and their extended enterprise?
Blockchain can be described as a “decentralized, open-source ledger that enables all parties to reach a consensus in a system without a central authority” and offers organizations the potential to support traceability, records management, supply chain automation, payment applications and many other transactions.
Blockchain delivers a near-real-time record that’s replicated among participants. The process takes information that would have previously been stored in the ERP silos of just one company and makes it available in a trusted system of record across disparate companies.
View this one-hour on demand webinar with special guests Blue Horseshoe to see how blockchain can extend the boundaries of the enterprise and into supply chains.
- An understanding of the impacts blockchain will have on your enterprise.
- The opportunities to obtain greater visibility into a wide range of processes and into supply chains across multiple organizations and countries
- An understanding of how blockchain can ease records management, traceability and supply chain automation.
Who Should View This On Demand Recording?:
- C-Level IT, Operations, Production, Finance, Compliance
- IT Leaders in manufacturing and distribution
- Project teams looking to improve records management, supply chain, traceability and more
About Blue Horseshoe:
Blue Horseshoe, a global software and services firm specializing in supply chain and logistics, is a member of the Blockchain in Transportation Alliance (BiTA). BiTA focuses on defining and setting blockchain standards in the trucking, transportation and logistics industry. Learn more about Blue Horseshoe and blockchain.
Blockchain is a digital ledger that identifies and tracks transactions. This technology has the promise to solve real business problems such as tracing food contamination or increasing supplier transparency.