Blockchain & ERP – What’s the Impact on Manufacturing & Distribution
We’re hearing a lot about blockchain. But how will it impact the manufacturing and distribution sectors, and their extended enterprise?
Blockchain can be described as a “decentralized, open-source ledger that enables all parties to reach a consensus in a system without a central authority” and offers organizations the potential to support traceability, records management, supply chain automation, payment applications and many other transactions.
Blockchain delivers a near-real-time record that’s replicated among participants. The process takes information that would have previously been stored in the ERP silos of just one company and makes it available in a trusted system of record across disparate companies.
View this on demand webinar with special guests Blue Horseshoe to see how blockchain can extend the boundaries of the enterprise and into supply chains.
- An understanding of the impacts blockchain will have on your enterprise.
- The opportunities to obtain greater visibility into a wide range of processes and into supply chains across multiple organizations and countries
- An understanding of how blockchain can ease records management, traceability and supply chain automation.
Who Should View this On Demand Webinar:
- C-Level IT, Operations, Production, Finance, Compliance
- IT Leaders in manufacturing and distribution
- Project teams looking to improve records management, supply chain, traceability and more
Blockchain is a digital ledger that identifies and tracks transactions. This technology has the promise to solve real business problems such as tracing food contamination or increasing supplier transparency.