Drive Operational Excellence with Digital Distribution
Today’s wholesale distributor is challenged to drive excellence with increasing digitalization and advancing technology. This includes optimizing communications, collaboration, and visibility throughout the extended enterprise with digital tools. Can you manage the increasing need to access your business applications from virtually anywhere in the world?This on demand webinar is designed to help project teams meet the significant challenges they face managing multiple distribution centers across time zones and locations with 24/7 operations with multiple shifts and supply chain disruptions such as late shipments (both inbound and outbound) and issues caused by weather, uneven demand, transfer problems, quality issues and more.
What You’ll Learn:
Presented with special guest Epicor, you’ll gain a better understanding of:
- How the mobile and cloud transformation process maximizes business opportunities and informs better decision-making
- Knowledge of the latest advances in mobility and real-time access which improve process automation
- What mobility can do to increase your organization’s productivity and quality while reducing costs
Who Should View This On Demand Recording?
- Wholesale distribution owners and executives
- IT executives, directors, and managers at distribution companies
- Operations executives, directors, and managers at distribution companies
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement at distribution companies
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. Epicor provides flexible, industry-specific software designed to fit the precise needs of distribution, manufacturing, retail, and service industry customers. More than 45 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions – like Epicor Prophet 21 – dramatically improve performance and profitability while easing complexity so you can focus on growth.