Manufacturing Execution Systems and ERP: What’s ahead in 2019?
In manufacturing, a company’s profitability is made on the shop floor. Accurate, real-time visibility into your production and factory floor is a critical component of the modern manufacturing organization.
With special guests from IQMS, this industry showcase webinar looks at the power of integrated Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
You’ll see what it takes to enhance visibility and transparency in every aspect of your manufacturing operation. Understand the business benefits of truly integrating ERP with the shop floor to top floor approach, to achieve more accurate production, improved lead time and quality.
Key Take Aways
- Learn how to leverage real-time data from events happening on the plant floor to drive business decisions throughout the enterprise
- Gain key insights into plant floor technology that will help you manage growth and increase the efficiency of your manufacturing operations
- Learn how a “shop-floor first” solution will help increase visibility and transparency of events up and down the supply chain
- Identify the savings potential an MES solution can delivery by reducing costs associated with excess scrap, rejects and returns and poor performing and idle equipment
- Learn why MES is instrumental to ensuring on time delivery of quality products to guarantee customer
Who Should View the On Demand Recording
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing organizations
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, ERP Leaders
- Project teams concerned with