Maximizing Growth with a Customer-First eCommerce Strategy
Technology disrupters such as Amazon, Uber, and DoorDash have raised the bar and changed the meaning of customer service. Now, customers expect exceptional customer service from all purchase points, whether they are online or offline. Oftentimes, it’s the difference between retaining a customer or losing them to competition.
Your ERP platform is at the center of this Omnichannel Commerce architecture. Learn how you can leverage your investment in this platform by using an eCommerce solution that is integrated to your manufacturing or distribution business.
In this on-demand webinar, Epicor Software Senior Director, Adrian Hornby, and Product Marketing Manager, Joel De Guzman, highlight eCommerce trends and outline the building blocks for a Digital Strategy. These make possible a modern customer experience by using an eCommerce platform that is fully integrated with your ERP platform investment.
- Macro trends in eCommerce that are causing companies to rethink how they interact with customers
- How your eCommerce platform can connect customers and suppliers to your Smart Factory
- Why every business should have a Digital Strategy to build your brand and achieve growth
- The key building blocks for creating a Digital eCommerce Strategy
- Why an eCommerce platform that is fully integrated with your ERP platform is key to creating an omnichannel commerce architecture that enables a seamless customer experience.
Who Should Watch this On-Demand Webinar:
- Organizations with an interest in (or are using) an ERP solution, preferably Epicor ERP
- C-Level leaders of manufacturing and distribution organizations
- Operations, Finance, IT, Production, Marketing, Sales, ERP Leaders
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail and services organizations. Over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on Epicor solutions to improve performance and profitability.