Putting Data to Work: Art or Science?
Successful wholesale distribution and manufacturing companies are continually evaluating their ERPs and software infrastructure to determine how to make incremental and substantive improvements. One of the most underutilized areas is in creating value from the data that’s been harvested.
This on demand webinar will focus on the evolution of data and how a reliance on scientific advancements coupled with an artful understanding of your company’s overall business strategies can put data to work and bring about business transformation. The webinar helps you understand the power of integrating and leveraging real-time data for improved decision making, visibility, and a return on investment (ROI).
Hosted by the independent advisors at Ultra, and featuring special guest Infor, see how to realize maximum ROI from utilizing ERP data throughout the extended enterprise.
- Understand the evolution and power of business process data within your organization.
- See how business intelligence and meaningful data metrics help you realize ROI, improve customer satisfaction, inventory management and other key areas
- The role of Artificial intelligence and the advances in technology to leverage business data for optimal performance.
Who Should View This On Demand Recording?
- C-level leaders at distribution, manufacturing companies
- ERP, IT Directors
- Operations Directors, Operations Managers
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
Whether you’re considering investing in a new ERP solution or in the midst of a related ERP project, you can’t afford to miss this webinar!
Infor is a global enterprise company that provides software products for every aspect of a business. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. Over 68,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation. Learn more.