Real Facts about ERP Implementation
Hosted by Ultra’s CEO and Founder Jeff Carr, with Andrew Bolivar, Ultra’s Director of the Center of Excellence, learn about a new study that dispels often-quoted implementation failure rates.
Real World Examples
This on demand webinar session reviews the findings from a recent study that surveyed North American manufacturers and distributors. The bulk of the session shares real-world examples of recent ERP implementation projects, focusing on the success and failure "lessons learned."
- Understand why the survey findings show that previous statistics related to lack of ERP implementation success rates are out of date.
- Learn why key success factors include top management support and change management.
- Find out the reasons for lack of implementation success which include inadequate business process re-engineering and inadequate project planning.
Who Should View this On Demand Webinar:
- C-level leaders at manufacturing, distribution companies
- ERP, IT Directors
- Finance, Production, Operations Leaders
- Anyone responsible for overall business process improvement
About the Survey:
Ultra Consultants commissioned the industry survey which was conducted by the research firm Mint Jutras. The webinar reviews survey findings. Download the full survey to learn why ERP implementations met expectations in terms of schedule, budget and ROI, yet a significant number of manufacturing and distribution companies leave additional attainable returns on the table.